Monday, December 05, 2016

An inspirational quote.




Good morning.  Here's hoping that your Thanksgiving Day holiday was everything you wanted it to be.

In case you're wondering about the quote about, I got it from FB, which originated from InspirationalQuotesMagazine.com. The last few weeks have been a time of testing what we're made of. Families and friends are divided. Fears are real. Hope is also real.

I have a line in my newest book, God's Analyst,that attempts to explain why I wrote this particular book at this particular time. It mentioned the craziness of the recent election and that I thought I might throw in my own brand of crazy.  Little did I know how crazy things would eventually get.

I've found myself looking for inspirational thoughts, and quotes. The one thing I've had to do for myself was to build a barrier around my psyche. I don't take in a lot of the talk that's going on, either on FB or via the television, internet or personal contact. We all make choices in life, so I've chosen to keep out most of the bad thoughts words or deeds and try my best to find the most positive mantras that I can. I promise that from time to time I will share those positive, love affirming quotes with you.

In the meantime, if you're looking for a book from me that is totally different from anything I've ever written, sort of a mishmash of random thoughts, give God's Analyst a try. The one thing I can promise is it won't bring you down. It might make you doubt my sanity, but it won't depress.

Until the next time I post, have a fantastic week. Perhaps I'll take pictures of us cleaning the snow from the drive and post them for you next time.

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance