Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pictures from a contest I held










I recently held a contest on my yahoo group and I'm posting the winning pictures here. I wanted the ladies to show me a creative picture of what they did with their books.


This picture was the runner up. It was just so darned cute. Can you figure out why? This is Kim' s picture.
The top two you've seen but I love them of Alexis so I had to include them again. They also came from Patsy Nelson but she wasn't allowed to use them for the new contest. Alexis would have won simply because I love the pictures. I hope you all enjoy them. Go to my website and click on joinDyanne's yahoo group if you'd like in on the fun.

Dyanne













































No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance