Friday, March 26, 2010

What am I doing?

Have any of you who read my blog, and judging by the number of comments I get I'd say no one reads this.  Anyway Amazon used to have a blog and fo course I was a part of that. but like most things I hadn't blogged for awhile. I've been trying off on and on for months to get back on sending messages and stuff like that.


Now this is apparently what happened"  Amazon merged with Blogger. I would imagaine that they send soem word out but hey, I missed it.  Anyway I kept contacting customer service and insetead fo telling me that I could no longer log inot my Amazon accuont that it was now merged withy my blogspot they kept giving me the run around and telling me stuff that meant nothing.

So what did I do?  Naturally I tried to register again and was told I couldn't because I already had an account. Then something happened I don't even know what and I saw something about blospot.  Okay cool.  And this is what I noticed.  When I come on here to post there is a little box on the side that says Amazon Associates, I think the gist of it is that I'm supposed to advertise products from Amazon. A little more info would help because at the moment I'm more concerned with getting the word out that my third installment of Adam's vampire chronicles is available. Lest Ye Be Judged.

See, if anyone but me was reading this I probably wouldn't have just written what I did.  It sounds kind of self serving. But since I'm the only one reading this, what the heck?  Just in case anyone is reading this....Happy weekendSearch Amazon.com for F.D. DavisSearch Amazon.com for F.D. Davis

Namaste,

Dyanne

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance