Friday, May 25, 2012

Blogging is one of the hardest things about writing to me. I know it's supposed to connect the writer to the readers, but it's still difficult.

Real life takes up so much time that there is never enough of it to do the things you want or think you should do. For some reason blogging reminds me of when I was a teen and kept a diary.  It was private. Or rather it was intended to be until nosey people would search for it read it then confront me about the things I'd written. So, I kept a diary in my head.  I tried code but that worked for about two seconds.

So it's hard for me to find things to talk about that anyone else would be the least bit interested in. LOL. And granted I have no intentions of titillating you with anything that's juicy concerning my private life.

What the heck brought me here today then?  I got a message to moderate a spam message.  It's been so long since I've blogged that the entire process is foreign, I'm talking the looks and everything. So, I decided to say hello in order to see what the blog looks like now.

If I remain inspired I will post an excerpt to my newest work up for sale.  We'll see.  Okay, it's time for me to push the button and try this puppy out.


Dy

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance