Sunday, February 07, 2016
A BLOG ABOUT NOTHING
In the past two months a lot of life has taken center stage and with it, the oomph, you know the desire to write or do much of anything. And though we've muddled through as humans do it still takes a moment. I will say Cici has gotten back to the fun stuff faster than I have.
On my list of nothing for today.
1. Not watching the Super Bowl, but calling my cousin James to call me when the half time show start.
2. Will do my best to avoid seeing one politician on television. We know how hard that will be.
3. Going through my 6000 emails and deleting emails from both political parties.
4. Ignoring the mess I made on the inside of my Ninja cooking system by using much too much honey, sugar and orange juice trying to cook a ham that was much too large and should have been baked in the oven.
5.Not doing the required work that I need to do on the 4th book of my, Lunchtime Quickies Series.
6. Not doing ANY work on my novel, God's Analyst
7. Not doing a breakfast smoothie. I want real food, fattening food that I will be regretting later.
8. Not watching episode eight of Making of a Murder. I don't need to be more convinced. I need to be in a better mood to finish it.
9.Not complaining about watching Ant Man for the second time with Bill and Billy, because Billy didn't see it the first time and Bill sent for it again from Netflix.
10.Not using anything for number ten, but instead reserving it for all the things I will not be doing today.
And on that note, I hope your Sunday is WHATEVER you want it to be.