Tuesday, November 22, 2016

God's Analyst







God is on my couch -- ACTUALLY SITTING. on. my. couch. I want to record our convo: get it down for posterity, help the world, save some people, (use it to write a bestseller). One look at God's face, though, and I know it's not going to happen. What's a writer to do?



Happy Thanksgiving.

If you're in the mood to read a sort of diary, sort of memoir, and a totally fictional account of my personal visit with God, then I wrote this book for you as well as my own entertainment.  This book is like nothing I've ever written before, It's not a romance, not about a vampire or demon.

The story is a humorous look at a human (me) wanting the chance to question God, wanting to give ideas to The Almighty and how to make the world a whole lot better.  If you've ever had any of those random thoughts, then join me as I question God for all who want to do it.

Dyanne 

1 comment:

Chris Olesen said...

Hi Dyanne, I read the preview and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your new book. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance