Saturday, June 16, 2007

In the Beginning


I am so excited, I'm almost jumping up and down. Adam Omega is finally making his debut. The book is going to be coming out on time and Adam is as thrilled about that as I am.
Listen, I know not all of you like novels with vampires and that's okay. But I still know that you're going to be happy for me.
For those of you who are readers please don't go, But Vampires can't do that. Adam can. I know. Besides, this is fiction. And it's classified as speculative fiction. I like that. It means I can write what I want. No rules. No Restrictions. YEAH!!
Dyanne/ F. D. Davis
P.S. you all noticed that I'm using a pseudonym so my romance readers won't pick up something they don't like thinking it's something else.

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance