Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things going wrong?

Are you ever supposed to blog when you're having a truly awful day?  How about let's make that a truly awful week.  Personally, I don't think other people want to hear your woes. But considering that I'm the only one who appears to read my blog what does it matter?


Shall I list the things that are going wrong right now today?  Doens't matter I'm going to anyway.  Plumbing  problems and no, it isn't ordinary problems tht a rodding out will fix.  We're talking major and prayers that it isn't aren't helping one little bit.

Then of course the television in the LR is on the fritz.  Okay, maybe I can live without that but it sure the heck is inconvenient.  Now throw in it's time to pay real estate taxes, and I'm not talking a few hundred dollars, let's go into the thousands. And then we have our son who has just learned that his job was bumped when someone else was laid off.

Aren't these enough things that I qualify for a bit of a pity party today.  I'm actually going to post this and see if just the doing of it makes me feel better. When I feel better I'll delete it.

Namaste

Dyanne

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance