Sunday, April 05, 2015












How's that for a greeting?  I thought you would like it, and considering it's been awhile, I thought you deserved a bit of fanfare.


I would say the same thing I say every time I blog, how hard it is. LOL.  But I'm beginning to sound like a broken record.  So this time I'm going to tell you what's new with me. But first, let me say,





My lovely and talented friend Cici Edwards and I have decided that we're going to encourage each other to be more visible, more vocal. I suppose if this was a two way conversation it would be a bit easier.  You're always on the fence between saying way too much and boring the person reading it, or never coming on and blogging and having people not give a darn because you're not being consistent.

So Cici and I made a pact, twice a month we will will blog.  It just so happens that our first scheduled date fell on Easter.  But I know that we deserve kudo points because we didn't take the easy way out and plead a holiday as a reason for not doing what we promised to do.

Right now, let me introduce you to Cici.

http://ciciedward.com/writerslife/

P.S.  Just so you know I'm alive, well and writing, I will have a new book out in May. Secrets of The Orient.  I'll tell you a bit more about it later.  Right now, here's a peep at the cover that's being adjusted. And a million thanks to cover artist, A.M. Wells.



No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance