Sunday, June 14, 2015




Have you ever thought what a long time 30 days is?  Well, if not I have to tell you it's a VERY long time.  As you already know, Cici and I made an agreement to blog twice a month.  We've done that.  Now you know if I needed a partner in order to blog twice a month that apparently I couldn't think of anything to tell you.

Do I want to keep posting, buy my book?  Or vote for me?  NO I DO NOT.


So what am I going to do about it? ROFL.  I'm going to force myself out of my comfort zone and ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF YOU.  But considering I have barely any traffic to this blog and will only be annoying just a few of you, I've decided to do it.


It would be kinda nice if after the Kindle Amazon Scout challenge is over, that I will find a few interesting things to blog about on a weekly basis.


kindlescout.amazon.com

If you'd like to help we keep Secrets of the Orient on the Hot list, you can go to the above link and read an excerpt.  If you'd like to see the book published, a nomination and a share to get the word out and garner more votes will definitely be appreciated.  Cyber champagne and chocolates will be on the menu if  we're celebrating at the end of this.

Don't worry, by the time this is over we'll be on the same page.  I'll be sick of me also.



No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance