Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my website

Good morning,


I don't know if any of you have even noticed that my website is sort of down for repairs. I closed out the one because I found one that I could do myself and I was having a ball. I was putting everything I could think of on the site. It didn't matter what it was I was putting it there. I was like a kid in a candy store. And yes I know the analogy is tired but check the time. That's all I've got. LOL.

Anyway while I was having fun creating this even I saaw that I was over doing it. I placed Amazon stickers all over the site and videos galore.

Then I decided to ask my yahoo group what did they think and if they though I'd over done it a wee bit. Deatri had already told Barb that I'd gone crazy.

One of my wonderful members, I don't know if I should be saying her name I didn't ask her permission (Brenda) said to me, Well Dyanne now that you ask.

And the rest as they say is history. Only I hadn't known that only one page is up. She's showing me the link to what she's changed and I can tell you you will see the improvement. Now get this when she's all done I'm going to ask her to change the color. LOL. And the thing of it is I'm serious. I'm not kidding. I like the color and told her to use the color but now I'm wanting a lighter shade of the same color.

She isn't reading this because she's busy working. But you should see the improvements already. Oh I found that I can still get to my old site from some of the embedded urls that stays on the computer. I'm not going to go and tell you to check it out because there's only one page. Maybe tomorrow if I'm more organized I'll post the links so you can see the difference.

Also I'm going to copy and paste this and put it on my other blogs. I'm telling you this so you don't think I wrote anything different on it. Generally I do but today I'm actually going to work and now's as good a time as any. Have a good day.

Namaste

Dyanne

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance