Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Prayer Request

Good Morning,I am asking for prayer for my friend Fatima. We've been friends for thirty-five years. We've been together for the birth of four of her adult children and for the raising of my one and her six. We went to nursing school together. We are a part of each other families, attend each other's family reunions.

Fatima has been suffering with cancer for almost six year. She's gone through one life threatening operation after another. She's been through both cardiac and respiratory arrest. Every time that we've been able to hope there has been a new tumor.

Yesterday the diagnosis was handed down that Fatima has two weeks. For some time now my medical knowledge has interfered with my innate beliefs in the power of prayer. But in the end my belief in miracles is stronger than my medical knowledge.

It's really hard for me even at this date not to continue praying for a miracle for Fatima, total and absolute healing.I know that I should be praying for peace for my friend and for her to be alleviated from pain. I can't. I still want a miracle.

So I'm asking of anyone reading this to do what I can't. Please pray for peace for Fatima and a release from her pain.

Dyanne

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance