Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reconnecting

Have you ever had one of those days where you're with your friends laughing and everything goes perfectly? Well I had one last night when I met with my three critique partners. I wish one of us had thought to bring a camera. Barb Deanne moved to Germany a little over a year ago. We've all kept in contact but you know how it is not as much as you'd promised. And I have to admit Barb made sure that her family's friends would have no problem reaching them because they arranged to keep the same number and they absorbed the cost of the long distance.

Anyway, Barb Dean, Lauren Ford, and Wendy Byrne were my very first critique partners. In the last few years for one reason or the other that changed. Last night it felt like a new chapter in our friendship and as writers you know what happened. We hashed out an idea for a book. I won't discuss it here. But we're bringing fun back into our relationship.

Dyanne

No comments:

Lest Ye Be Judged

Lest Ye Be Judged
Adam Omega, returns vengeance